Thursday 18 April 2013

What's In My Make Up Bag?

Well hello there! It's been such a long time since I've posted and I'm feeling in a much better place than I was in my last post.  So I have decided that it's time for me to begin posting again!
Lately I've been enjoying reading What's In My Make Up Bag posts, I also like seeing updated ones so I can see what other products that beauty bloggers switch out and what ones they can't live without. So I might make this a regular post every month or two, so if any of you are interested in me doing that let me know in the comments section.

I've been keeping my make up pretty simple lately, so there's not really a ton of products in here right now, there may be too many in here considering how little make up I've been wearing. I've been keeping it really simple with just foundation, blusher, mascara and a really subtle natural lip colour. 






From Left to Right: Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory, Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara, Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dryskin Formula in 110 Ivory, Benefit High Beam, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, Sigma Brow Gel Duo, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, MAC Mineralize Skinfish Natural in Light, Dainty Doll Blushers in My Girl and Money Talks, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden.




My make up bag itself is actually an iPad case that I saw in Tesco and thought it was perfect for make up, as its big enough to hold tons of products, including palettes and brushes and I also throw my skin care in if I'm going anywhere over night. Not bad for €4!

It feels good to have a post up again! I have a few posts drafted and ready to go so be expecting to see a lot more from me in the next while. Also if you'd like a closer look at anything in this post let me know in the comments and I'd be more than happy to do that for you.

So, what's in your make up bag? I'd love to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...