Tuesday 15 April 2014

MUA Undress Me Too Palette





I recently took part in a swap with Georgie, a fellow beauty blogger (you can see the swap here, if you haven't seen it already!) And one of the things I immediately fell in love with was MUA's Undress Me Too palette. 

Yes I know what you're thinking - "oh god she's banging on about another neutral palette!" and yes this one is very similar to other palettes out there, I actually think it's really close to being like the Naked 2, I don't know what it is its just blown all the other palettes I have out of the water.

It has 12 shades, and to me it seems there are only 3 fully matte shades with the rest being metallic, but not so metallic that they look insane. The shadows still come off looking really soft and pretty looking once you've applied them to the eyes. 

Top Row Swatches

Bottom Row Swatches

The texture of the shadows is lovely, they're all buttery soft and blend well. The matte shades are soft and easy to work with too, though corrupt (the black shade) is quite chalky you can still get it to work well without a huge amount of effort. 

I have been reaching for this palette daily since I received it, and I have been able to make barely there eye looks to deeper, smokey looks. I must actually say that I've been really enjoying the smokier looks I've been getting with this palette that it has steered me away from the really natural eye looks that I usually opt for.

Over all I absolutely love this palette, and I have never seen any MUA products here in Ireland but I think they need to pull the finger out and bring their products here because I for one would love to try more of their stuff - especially the palettes!

Are any of you as in love with this palette as I am?





6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, love the colors!

    oxo, veronica
    www.vontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've read so many rave reviews about MUA and Sleek products, but unfortunately they're not available in Australian stores, so we'll have to either fly over to the UK and stock up on their products or hunt them down online!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how annoying that is! We can't get them here in Ireland either! Hopefully it changes soon! x

      Delete
  3. They look like a bunch of really nice neutrals.
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x
    A cruelty free blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely selection of brown/natural shades! I've never tried any mua makeup but I'm dying to!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try their stuff Corinne! They're excellent, really reccomend this palette as a starting point! :) x

      Delete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...