Saturday 5 November 2011

Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation Review


Swatch


Blended


Claims: Luxurious flawless coverage with a weightless feel

I've been using this foundation for a while now and I have to say it's pretty good. It says that it dosen't clog pores and is oil free. It does seem to be oil free and has never caused me to break out. The shade I use is number 40 Light Ivory. It's perfect for those who have very fair skin like me. It blends really well and it gives good coverage without feeling like you have a ton of make up on your face, it feels almost like you're wearing a tinted moisturiser.
Over all I think this is a good foundation. The only problem is there dosen't seem to be a huge range of shades available which isn't a big problem for me as the ivory shade is perfect for me but could be a problem for others. Another thing is that there dosent look like there is a whole lot in the tube for the price you are paying, which made me a bit hesitant to buy it, but i have had mine two months and use it pretty much every day and there is still lots left!
I got this in Boots, and I think it was around €15, but I have seen offers where you buy the foundation and get a free lip stain in some Boots stores lately so that's definatley good value!

Thanks for reading and take care!


XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...