Friday 4 January 2013

EOTD: Amped Up Everyday Neutrals

Hello! Hope you're all well : )

This is just a quick EOTD post. I was going to to a FOTD but I have psoriasis on my hands and face and my face is pretty bad with it at the moment so the rest of my make up isn't sitting right, so here's a quick EOTD :)








Sorry that the photos aren't overly clear guys, the weather is crappy today and there isn't a lot of light to play with!

I used Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette, I got this for Christmas and have been enjoying it so far, I think I actually like it more than the original Naked palette!
So I used Suspect as an all over lid colour, then I mixed Snake bite with a very small amount of Pistol my crease and outer corner to deepen it up a little. Then I used Bootycall on my tear duct area as a highlight, and lined my lower lash line with a mixture of Snakebite and Pistol again.

I then applied a line of NYC's Liquid Liner on my upper lash line and then applied Eyelure's Katy Perry line of fake lashes in Sweetie Pie, which are a lovely natural looking lash that still gives a bit of impact. I then blended my own lashes with the fake ones using Benefit's They're Real! Mascara

This is pretty much the kind of eye look I do everyday, but my boyfriend is coming home from hospital today (But this will be scheduled to post tomorrow) after being in for two weeks over Christmas and new year, so I wanted to look nice without looking too overdone because we're only in the house, so the Katy Perry lashes did a good job of giving the look a little something extra without going overboard.

I think that sometimes the best eye looks when you want to look your best are the simplest ones, do you agree? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...