Monday 5 November 2012

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hi! So I thought id do a fun post today, as I figure anyone reading this dosen't really know much about me. I know this is a beauty blog, but I want you all to know a bit about who is actually writing the posts, so - here we go!



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

My hair is somewhere between the two! Not quite straight not quite curly, suppose it's wavy.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
It's a light brownish blonde colour, very hard to describe! Used to hate the colour and always used to dye it but after being told by everyone that they pay a fortune to try get hair my clolour i've embraced it!


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I haven't dyed it in about two years, but always did it myself.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
It used to be everyday, but now i've scaled it back to every two days, but its so hard!

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I tend to wear my hair a few ways, usually straight and down, in a high bun or in a fish tail plait, the fish tail is my most common style.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Ive only ever had a manicure in a salon once and that was only recently for my sisters wedding, I always just do it myself because I enjoy doing it!

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I don't wear it all the time because I have dry, brittle nails and dont want to make them worse, but when I do, as soon as it chips or starts looking like its growing out i'll take it off.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I always have my toes painted! They look odd not painted!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends really, for a normal day maybe 10 minutes, but if im going out or making an effort, i could spend anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour on it!


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
My face! I probably shouldnt because just today I was told I had glitter all over it so I should probably do it first.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Hmmm, everyone else would say I collect it but I do a bit of both. Not exactly collecting it because I use everything I buy.




12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not too often, just for special occasions or nights out.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not every day, I like a full face of make up, but dont mind leaving the house with little or no make up either!

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Mostly no, but some days I just want to feel nice when i'm at home so I will wear it then.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, I do a lot. It takes me a while to wake up and sometimes I just can't be bothered!

16. How many high end products do you have?
I have a good few, i'd say there's probably a 50/50 split between high end and drugstore make up.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Bah! I'm going to sound gross now when I say maybe once a week/every other week! Thats so bad I know but I have so many brushes it takes ages to clean them!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I just decide when im getting dressed - unless its for something important then thats different.


19. How often do you change your handbag?
I use the same one for everyday use, but if im going out I have a few that I switch between.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I'm an early riser, usually awake between 7 and 8, go to bed at maybe 11 or 12.

21. How often & when do you workout?
Again, this sounds gross, but... never! lol

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed.

23. How tall are you?
5 foot 3 inches... im too small! : (

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Yes! I speak Irish and French.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have 4 doggies : )

26. How often are you on Blogger?
At the minute, I dont have my own laptop because it broke, so not as often as I want to be. Im on blogger as soon as I can get my hands on a laptop.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes I do! I dont get very many but I love to read them!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes and no. If theres something I want to try I look at a few posts and if theyre good I want to try it even more, but if people are raving about something I wont try it unless I'm interested in it.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
It was difficult! I've had maybe two or three different names that just didnt feel right, but I think I have one that I want to stick with now : )

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I go between a sony cybershot camera and the camera on my iphone.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Every day. I like things to be in their place!

32. What is your favorite color?
Purple! Everything I own is pretty much purple! lol

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I dont really buy a lot of magazines, unless theres free stuff! lol! Honestly I do all my fashion and beauty reading on blogs. Its pretty much my favourite thing to do : )

34. Do you swear?
Sometimes, only when im really angry though.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well its 4:15pm now, so just going to make dinner and relax with the boyfriend, nothing too crazy! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...