Sunday 22 September 2013

Liebster Award #2




On Friday I was nominated for a Liebster award by Jesse from Fancy Thee
Its the second time I've been nominated for this, and though I've posted about this before, each nomination comes with a new set of questions to be answered and it's always fun to do any kind of tag post, especially on a Sunday morning when there's not much else to do!
So thank you for the nomination Jesse, it's very much appreciated!

The idea of the liebster award is that you nominate some blogs that you like, usually around 10 of them that have under 200 followers and give them the award along with 10 questions to answer.
So here are my answers to the questions that Jesse asked me 

1. What's the best movie you've watched in 2013?

Favourite movie ever is Back To The Future.
 I have loads that I've loved this year but the one that stands out to me is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. 
Really great movie. 

2. Who's your favorite Youtuber/Blogger?


Tough one! I have so many that I love. Narrowing it down, on YouTube my favourite is probably Emilynoel83 from Beauty Broadcast, she seems so sweet and shes so passionate about her channel she's just awesome! Her blog is pretty great too, but overall favourite blogger is Audrey from Sunday Girl, her blog is one of the ones I read every post from religiously. If I had to choose one overall favourite (YouTuber and Blogger) it'd have to be Estee (essiebutton) shes just so cool, love her!

3. If you could go on a date with any book or movie character, who would it be?


I'm going to cheat and pick a book and a movie character! Book wise, it'd be Edward Cullen because who doesn't want someone to be as into them as he is to Bella? 
And movie wise it'd be Gerry from P.S. I love you, I know that's a book too guys but the reason I'm specifically saying from the movie is because Gerard Butler is my dream man, seriously that man makes me weak at the knees!

4. What/Who is your guilty pleasure?


Easy. Make up is my guilty pleasure. I have more than enough of it, but I always want more. That and Kinder Pingui bars! Oh and how much I love computer games (ps3, xbox) people always say I don't seem like the type who would be into games, at the minute GTA has taken over my life!

5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?


Mind reading! I'd love to get to hear what people were thinking! Also so if anyone's having a go at you and say "what so you can read my mind now?" I could go yeah actually I can!

6. Name one song that you always skip but never delete? (we all know we have that)


I have an ipod full of songs I skip. Most skipped is probably that bloody Miley Cyrus song that got on there by accident because me and my boyfriend were sharing an iTunes, I cant stand her so that's definitely be the most skipped!

7. If you had one chance to ask your future self a question, what would it be?


Did you get here in a DeLorean going at 88 miles an hour? 

8. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?


Kinder Pingui bars and chicken casserole!

9. If you could trade lives with any person for one day, who would it be?

Honestly, my boyfriend. 
I think I know him pretty well but I think I'd understand him more if I had his life for a day, or if it had to be someone I didn't know it'd be whoever Gerard Butler's lady is! (Does he have a girlfriend/wife? I actually don't know!)
10. What did you have for breakfast today?

I was really bad today and didn't actually have breakfast.


So here are my 10 questions for you!

1. Who are your favourite YouTubers/Bloggers?
2. What is the one beauty product you own that you can not live with out?
3. What is your favourite song right now?
4. If you could pick any celebrity to spend a day with who would it be?
5. If you were an animal what animal would you be?
6. Favourite Disney movie?
7. What was the first concert you went to?
8. If you could have any famous person's wardrobe, who's would it be?
9. What was your most embarrassing moment?
10. What is a random fact about you that no body may know?

Because I have done this before I'm not going to nominate a specific 10 people, I'm going to nominate whoever is reading this to do this on your own blog (If you do make sure you leave a link to your post!) or even answer the questions in the comments below.

You can also enter my giveaway here if you'd like! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...