Friday 6 September 2013

New Posting Schedule And My Week In Pictures

I know I have never been the most regular of bloggers, but that is about to change! 
As of today, I'll be posting more regularly and have set myself specific days to post on. 
Those days will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and maybe if I feel like it there will be a few extra posts thrown in!
 But for now I think 3 times a week is a good start to get me back into the swing of things! It also means I'll have more time to put together better posts and take better photos etc, so I'm hoping that being more organised about posting on my blog will make it better and make me post more frequently and in turn make my blog more successful. 
I've always been a person who needs to plan things ahead and I sure as hell don't know why I haven't applied that to posting on my blog.  Blogging is something I really enjoy doing, and I want to make a real go of it, and I always have so many ideas floating around my head for posts and I never do anything about them and I want that to change! 
So from here on out you'll be seeing more of me and I hope to be seeing more of you! :)


So moving on from that, I had a pretty busy and exciting week! I never usually post anything about my private life on my blog, but I want people reading to get to know me a little better, I always like to know a little about the person behind a blog, instead of just seeing countless beauty posts so I'm taking the same approach. 


L-R, From top to bottom: Lego DeLorean that I made, A pretty leaf I found, Awesome fountain at Dundrum Shopping Center and Mojitos with one of my girls

L-R, from Top To Bottom: The O2, waiting for Paramore to come on stage, Seriously Amazing Pulled Pork Sandwich at the Bison Bar in Dublin. Bottom Corner: Me and The Fella at Paramore taking selfies!
L-R, Top to Bottom: Christmas Sweets display in my local Tesco, WTF!? It's only September Tesco!, Oops! I've been shopping again! Awesome Despicable Me Minion Phone cover I have my eye on - because who doesn't love Minions?


So that's my week summed up in photos, let me know if this is a kind of post you'd like to see more often, I always take a ton of photos and never do anything with them so this seems like a good way to go!

So what did you do this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...