Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Social #3




Hey lovelies! So it's time for the Sunday Social again, you seem to be liking these posts so I'm going to carry on with them for the time being. As always let me know what you think of these posts as all feedback is welcome!

Before I answer this weeks questions - just a quick note to say that there won't be a My Week In Pictures this week as I've just moved house and haven't got many photos to share, but I'll be doing one next week when things settle down!

This Weeks Questions - Fun Beauty Questions!

1.  How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I was around 11 when I started wearing eye shadow to school and maybe around 14 when I really started wearing it. I do however remember being obsessed with it when I was little and my oldest sister and my mum used to give me the odd lipstick or nail varnish all of my own to have!

2. What are your top 3 favourite beauty products?
This changes all the time. Right now it would be my Naked Basics palette which you can see my post on here, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which is always a firm favorite and Inecto's Pure Coconut Glossing spray which I talked about here.

3. What is one make up product you don't leave home without?
I never leave the house without some form of powder in my bag. It's usually Maybelline's Super Stay 24 hour powder or MAC's MSF Natural depending on how my skin is acting.

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
When I wake up in the morning I brush my teeth and cleanse my face with a Micellar water, I then wash my face with a cleanser and moisturise well. I leave my moisturiser to soak into my skin while I style my hair - which I usually straighten. Then I do my make up, check my hair and put on perfume - I feel completely naked if I'm not wearing perfume! Then at night I remove my make up, have a shower or bath and wash my hair. I use a cleansing face wash while in the shower to get rid of any last traces of make up because I find it works better. I moisturise my whole body well after I get out of the shower especially if I have used a scrub. Then I blow dry my hair ready to style the next morning as I find it holds better if left overnight. It sounds like a lot when I write it down, but I have the simplest of routines!

5. What is your favourite hair/makeup product that you have discovered in the last year?
I'm going to cheat and choose one for both. For hair its Inecto's Pure Coconut Glossing Spray, it's worked wonders and my hair is so manageable now. Make up wise it's Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - it's one of the few products that gets hype that truly deserves it!

So there you have it! My third week of the Sunday Social! As always let me know if you take part, I'd like to see your answers and I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...