Saturday 5 November 2011

NOTD: No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour Milan



I've wanted to try these No7 Nail polishes for a while and I had a voucher from Boots to get money off stuff in the No7 range. So I was looking and this caught my eye, the shade of this is number 110 Milan. It's not overly clear from the photos but this is a metallic purple shade of polish. I had to get it it really intrigued me. I've gotten some metallic looking polishes before that look metallic in the packaging but are more glittery when they're on your nails. I was pretty pleased when this was on my nails, it does look pretty much the same on nails as in the bottle. I only put on one coat and it pretty much did the job, there was no streaking or anything. It goes on easy too, this could be because the brush is a little firmer on it and a bit rounder than your standard polish brush. Overall i'm pretty pleased, and will be getting more of the No7 polishes. There are really good value sets of 4 of these polishes in Boots at the minute because of it being near christmas. The set of 4 is around €13, which is great value considering that one on it's own is €9.50! It's easy to get them cheaper though because Boots are always giving out money off coupons when you buy anything, so I got this one for €1.95 with one of the coupons I got! So if you get them use them!:-)

Thanks for reading and take care!


XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...