Tuesday 15 November 2011

ELF Haul!







Ta Da! :-)

The post man finally came with my elf stuff! Yay! : )


I haven't done any swatches or tried them out yet because I already have make up on and it's also really dark right now so swatches won't show up well, so i've decided to use these things over the next while and just post about them as I go. So I bet you're thinking why is she telling us she got this stuff then? It's just to tell you what I actually did order and what kind of reviews to expect over the next while. So today I recieved 3 Nail polishes in Nude, Blush and Smoky Brown, they all look georgeous cant wait to try them! I got some toe separators, a Kabuki Brush, 2 Duo Eyeshadow Creams in Butter Pecan and Sugar Cookie, Liquid Eyeshadow in Sultry Satin, 2 Studio Pigment Eyeshadows in Naturally Nude and Baked Brown, and a Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Candlelight. And I got all of this for €23! Pretty good if you ask me!

So i'll be using these things and letting you know what I think as I go along. Also got a dispatch text from ELF today saying they''ve shipped my other order I made, and that's the order that I made with the free mystery box, so that is still to come too! I'll use some of this stuff tomorrow and let you all know what I think! :-)

Thanks for reading and take care!


XoX

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite the haul! I just recently started trying out elf products and really like them. Great for the price!

    New follower. Check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, am now following you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Manuela! I am now following your blog too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to go on a blog snoop and happened to come across your's! :) It's really helpful, I'm defo going to have to hit up ELF! :)
    I just started my own and maybe if you wouldn't mind popping by and see what you think?
    The link- http://www.courtenaymwah.blogspot.com/

    Thank you,
    xx
    Courtenay

    ReplyDelete

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...