Monday 7 November 2011

Benefit Benetint Review

Swatched:
Blended:
Claims: The sexiest flush you can get from a bottle. innocent yet provocative. Our rose tinted cheek stain is see through colour that endures it all.

 I can't even say how much I love this stuff! Honestly this is just amazing stuff! I've been using this for a long time, (since I was 16) and this is my third bottle of the stuff, so a bottle of this stuff lasts forever! When I bought it the first time all those years ago my first thought was woah! This stuff is so red! and it is, very very red, I didn't understand how I wasn't going to look like a clown when I had this on, but I tried it and i've been hooked ever since!
The first thing you'll notice if you haven't used Benetint before is the smell. It smells like roses! It's such a lovely smell, if it didn't stain your skin wherever you put it, I would wear it as perfume. Anyway back to what it does! There is a little brush when you screw the lid off, and it says to appy 3 dots to the apples of your cheeks and blend it quickly, I do that but then I add 3 more if I want more colour, so most days I use 6 dots of this, and it gives you a really nice flushed colour, 3 dots does give you a really nice flush too but I prefer a little more.
You have to blend this as soon as you put it on, or it's going to absorb into your skin in a lump of colour. So when this is blended, it gives a nice, natural flush to your cheeks, and it stays put until you take it off. It dosent fade either, which is awesome. It's pretty much a hassle free way of doing your blush, you just throw it on with your fingers and you're ready to go, you don't need to top it up during the day so it's just amazing!
The only off putting thing about this is the price...it is expensive at €25, BUT it's money really well spent, my last bottle of Benetint lasted me over two years! and the one in the picture I have had for 3 months and the liquid in the bottle has only slightly gone down. I honestly can't recommend this more! Go and get it!
I got this at the Benfit Counter in Debenhams in the Ilac center I think, but most Debenhams to have Benefit counters I think..! You can also get this on the Benefit website, and on the Debenhams and on the Boots UK website. All the links for these sites will be in my links box on the right hand side of my blog page. So definatly one of my favourite things I use! Can't praise it more!

Thanks for reading and take care


XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...