Monday 7 November 2011

Daisy Eau So Fresh By Marc Jacobs


This isn't really a review, it's more of a I love this stuff kind of post!
I wouldn't really know where to begin describing how exactly a perfume smells, so i've been looking at reviews that were already done and one listed every smell that was in there so this is what it said it has in it: Top notes of Grapefruit, green notes, raspberry and pear; middle notes of jasmine, rose, violet, litchi and apple blossom and base notes of musk, virginia cedar and plum. I don't know! Maybe it does have all that stuff in there, I think I can get a whiff of the grapefruit and there's definatley a muskiness in there, but all I know is this smells great! It's a really floral scent, but kind of fruity at the same time.
The picture I put up is of a set I got in a local chemist, they had all the christmas sets in and I saw this and I couldn't walk away! The set has a big 75ml bottle of the fragrance, a tube of the body lotion and a teeny handbag sized version of the fragrance! I love the lid of the bottle, I thought maybe it would look cheap in real life, but it actually dosen't, and the little handbag sized bottle is so cute!
 This set was €62.50, don't really know a definate place that has this unless you live in Cavan, where I got mine in Cara Pharmacy, but i'm sure lots of places will have this set, especially coming up to christmas.

 Thanks for reading and take care!


XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always take the time to read and reply to all comments, so please leave one I love hearing from you all!

Do leave a link to your blog so we can all take a look but follow for follow comments are annoying and will more than likely be deleted. Please note that all innapropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...